The Confidence Playbook©
Along with snakes, heights, and death...public speaking still makes most people's list of their biggest fears.
If you think about it, we actually speak and communicate constantly. We talk and type and text all day, every day. So why is there still such a fear when it comes to doing it in public?
Here is what you need to know:
There are a few simple skills that can take you quickly from fear to confidence. The cool thing is that they are skills and, just like any other skills, they can be learned!
Being comfortable talking with people both in person and on camera is a skill set that can quickly set you apart and engage both your current and potential clients and audiences.
Think about it...
- Every time you get in front of people and talk, you are marketing yourself! What they see begins with what is going on inside of your head (!) - how do you mange that conversation in your head to make sure you are able to show up with calm and confidence?
- More and more business people understand the power and impact of incorporating both short videos into their marketing scheme and online courses into their product offerings - what are the successful ones doing differently?
- "Public speaking" is not just about getting up in front of a big room with a big audience. You are communicating with people all day, every day...and most of it is "off-the-cuff!" You ARE already a public speaker! With a few mindset shifts, you will be able to walk into any room at any time with any attendees present and show up in a confident, comfortable, and in-control way.
Whether you are entry-level or have the "C-suite" within reach, this is an empowering and interactive presentation that allows participants to fill their personal toolbox with real-world tools that "level-up" their "on camera" or "in person" speaking presence beginning immediately.
* This is also available as a one-on-one coaching offering.
How to Develop a Great Working Relationship With Your Stress!©
Anyone who wants to "level-up" needs to learn how to develop a great working relationship with their stress!
We tend to attribute "stress" to something that is caused by other people and situations. However, stress does not usually come from the situation at hand. Stress usually comes from the fact that we are obsessing about the situation at hand! After all, life is not about what happens to you (you cannot always control that)…life is about how you choose to respond to what happens to you (THAT is something you can control)!
This is a witty and eye-opening presentation that will help you take ownership of your stress-response, simplify decision making, find the humor in what you stress about everyday and create a torrent of clarity, productivity, and results in your everyday choices.
* There is a Conflict Management/Conflict Resolution Add-On Available for this Program
Get Off My Bus©
Get Off My Bus is about boundaries.
OK, here is the analogy:
You are born a bus driver and you have an empty bus. As you drive through life, people are constantly getting on and off of your bus. Some are invited, while others are just along for the ride by virtue of your decisions about life and work. You also have people on your bus who are always there, but may move up or back a few seats depending on what is going on. Then you have people you may pick up and drop off more than once.
They are all there for a reason.
Why do you care?
Because some of these passengers are healthy and some are toxic. That is important to know because the passengers on your bus play a vital role in your success (or lack there of).
Join Motivational Speaker and Author, Robin Sacks, on a ride to discover who your passengers have been in the past, who they are in the present, and who needs to be on your bus in the future in order for you to "level-up."
* This Program has a companion book.